Friday, January 22, 2010

Is there anything better than a GREAT haircut?

I have a standing appointment, every six weeks to take care of my hair!  Today was my day!  I don't know if there is anything better than a fresh new hair cut.  Sometimes it is a new look, sometimes it is just maintenance, today was a maintenance, mainly because I need to get some length before my June trip to Italy and Greece.  If any of my friends in Anchorage are looking for a GREAT hairstylist, mine is wonderful.  Alex (Alexandria Hutchinson) asks the right questions.  She noticed a piece of hair that was falling strange while I was knitting and and asked me if I wanted her to fix it for me.  She sits at my hair level when she cuts it instead of standing above me.  She just has the touch.  If any of my Anchorage friends are looking for a new stylist, she is great and I would love to share her info with you - just send me a message!  I am not currently having her color my hair but she has in the past and she is AWESOME!


1 comment:

  1. I can't think of anything!!! got mine done today as well - and she fixed my color too :-) WOOHOO!!! your hair looks great - glad you had a good day ;-)

    ReplyDelete