Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have so many UFO's, that I forgot a couple...

When posting my new years resolutions the other night I took photo's of all of my UFO's but failed to list them all. I have more. Oh no, is this a tangible resolution? Here are a few more of my UFO's.


Leftovers Sock Yarn Blanket - will likely remain a UFO for awhile...


Uptown Boot Sock (s)

OK. I think that this is all I have on the needles. How many of these would make fabulous gifts next year for birthdays or holidays? Many of them I think, however, I have my eye on the socks and the sweater for myself...

One of my friends suggested I use the resolution to do more spinning combined with making six sweaters next year. Yes, you have it, spin enough yarn to knit a sweater. I think it is a fabulous idea. The next step is figuring out what sweater I might like to make with hand spun. I think something simple for sure. Not highly decorated or detailed. I have one in mind already. What do you think?

http://knitbot.com/2009/10/07/a-finished-lightweight-pullover/

No comments:

Post a Comment