Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Starting to blog...

So today I decided it is time to blog again! I have been knitting a whole bunch of wonderful stuff and I would love a place to post it. Gearing up for the holidays has been strange. I have done a little gift knitting but not a ton. I was commissioned to do an ear flap hat by Clint's supervisor, Taylor. My priorities have been concentrated on writing the pattern for this. Here is the final result.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Concord Hill Cir,Anchorage,United States

2 comments:

  1. yea! i will put a link to it on mine as soon as i figure out how to do it! my blog is at: www.nowhereslowhandmade.com.

    p.s. got my kiwi yesterday. i love him. it's a him not a her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hat!!! beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete