Monday, May 30, 2011

Cute little toys...


Turkish Spindle, originally uploaded by jeaniefarley1973.
I happened upon this cute little Turkish Spindle on Etsy about a week ago! I fell in love. I had a tiny Turkish spindle on order with Jenkins Wood Working but it has a seriously long wait and I just couldn't stand it so I cancelled the one order and ordered this one up. I had it in a couple of days. The little bag behind it was a purchase I had made a month ago at Far North Yarn Co. and is made by Lantern Moon. It is three nesting bags and each of them now have a purpose. The spindle fits perfectly in it nestled on a little bit of spinning fiber. I have gotten the swing of spinning with it. It is fun and portable and plain old cute. I am working on some keeper fiber now and hope to show you some of those results eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment