Friday, July 9, 2010

Europe, knitting and turning 29 for the 9th time...

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I am getting older.  I was never one that felt like getting older was a big deal until this year.  For some reason it is hitting me.  Is it because it is an ODD year?  I think maybe that has something to do with it.  I know that sounds strange but even years are happy, odd years seem sad.  Like next year the prospect of 38 does not seem bad, but 37 just has a weird ring to it.  Enough depression.  
I promised more photo's of my European adventure and I always come through with my promises.  It is hard to pick a few photo's to choose when there are so many good ones...  I hope I show off Italy well and that you all get to experience through photo's taken by me and my good friends, the wonderful time we had...
Top Row:  Pelican in Mikonos, Clint, Anna and Patti in Voltarra, view of Mikonos...
Middle Row:  Pretty alley in Voltarra, Anna, Jeanie and Trish with the sunset, Clint and Jeanie spiffed up for dinner...
Last Row:  Windmills in Mikonos, Anna, Julie, Clint & Jeanie in Barbarino, Pelican in Mikonos...
Top Row:  Clint on gondola ride, sculpture in Murano, Jeanie in front of the Bridge of Sighs...
Bottom Row:  Patti, Jeanie and Anna on gondola ride...

Top Row:  Julie in Pissa, Clint and his wives (joke) Patti, Jeanie and Anna, Clint and Jeanie in the square at Voltarra...
Middel Row:  The Duamo in Sienna, Patti, Jeanie and Anna in Split, Croatia, Clint at Torture Museum in Voltarra...
Bottom Row:  Children crossing sign in Italy, Anna and Jeanie on drive to Voltarra, our pool at the villa...
I have so many more photo's that I could share but it would take days and days.  I hope you enjoy what I have shared!!!
Europe is amazing and if you ever have the chance, do it!  I highly recommend it!  Just give yourself enough time to see wonderful things.  There is so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment