Two of my knitting friends and I have been discussing getting away for the weekend to do some knitting. It finally happened. Girdwood is a little ski town 45 minutes south of Anchorage. Easy drive, quiet, off the road, relaxing ~ just what the doctor ordered...
1. We had a wonderful dinner at Jack Sprat's.
2. We watched the debut episode of Covert Affairs on USA.
after a gorgeous day we had a nice sleep and woke up to RAIN... however, rain is relaxing so we...
3. Enjoyed a great breakfast at The Bake Shop.
4. Relaxed in the condo while knitting and napping.
Cathy working on a sock, I am working on Ishbel, my shawl, Zaynab is working on a cool scarf!
5. Ran up the circular staircase about 100 times to pee (my water habit is getting better and in this case giving me some exercise too).
I highly recommend a Girdwood getaway to all of my girls...
My knitting progress this weekend. I worked on the Ishbel shawl. It is coming along nicely.