Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cute little somethings...

Here I am. Typing on the iPad when I should be snoring just as loud as my husband (seriously). But I have been knitting away on the brightest project I have worked on in a very long time. Check out Chloe.


Chloe is being made for a dear friends daughter Laken and a matching Chloe or Chloe.2 will be made for Laken's baby sister due in February. I separated he sleeves tonight and hopefully now things will click right along.


I have another quick project soon off the needles. I will share it soon. I was able to make headway on it during board meetings so maybe I will be finished tomorrow.

Now. Of to snoring.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be a race to the finish! http://ravel.me/FarrahW/yfop9 I have about an inch or so before I start the ruffle....... wanna race! ;) jk

    I love your color selection. So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will win! I am just under the armpits and besides, isn't mine bigger than yours. Ha. That sounded BAD. I can't wait to see yours finished. Are you doing a newborn one too. I have to start that one next! I am going to the yarn store to pick buttons today though so I can use my coupon!

    ReplyDelete