Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First new project on the needles... fruity, yes, I think so...


Citron, originally uploaded by jeaniefarley1973.

Pattern Notes:
Citron  by Hilary Smith Callis
Mama Lama Silken Cash 
Size 6 Knit Picks Options with 24 inch cable


So I couldn't stand it. I had to cast on a new project. Here it is in it's beginning stage! Citron by Hilary Smith Callis. This is a free pattern on Knitty and it is fun, springy and perfect for a cute tank top or strappy dress. The yarn was gifted from Farrah, you are going to see that a lot here in the future. She seems to be my yarn go to girl! Stay tuned in for updates on this project and possibly the beginning of some new ones!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe of the knitting you accomplished last weekend! Everything is extraordinary! Happy spring knitting to you.

    ReplyDelete