Saturday, April 16, 2011

Can you say SUNSHINE!




Today was a beautiful Alaskan spring day! The temperatures were in the 50's. Wasilla was the destination. Today was the Spring Fiber Fling hosted by Denise Morrison of Fiber and Ice. The decision to come out was last minute but boy am I glad it was made.
After sitting inside around the table gazing out onto the frozen lake with sunshine streaming in the window, we decided to set up on the dock! The pictures tell the story!












Yes. Those are my toes. In flip flops. On the frozen lake.
Watch out says that bird!

Location:Wasilla, Alaska

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a wonderful way to enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having. You're making me want to learn how to spin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the BEST day.....it is going to be one of those "Do you remember the time we...."days for a long time I think.

    ReplyDelete