Friday, October 15, 2010

Sophisticated Little Baby Sweater!

Hello Friday, HELLOOOOO!  I am so happy you are here.  
Last night the mad dash was on to finish a baby present for a colleagues new little one, Ronan.  He was born on Monday and I just can't seem to knit for babies when they are still roasting, I have to wait until they are born.  I cast on this little man sweater on Tuesday night and here it is, all finished, even with the Wiley Coyote buttons sewn on (thank you Patti).  Isn't it handsome?
Details!
Pattern:  Baby Sophisticate (ravelry link)
Needles:  Knit Picks Options Size 8
Yarn:  Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted
 GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS...
Remember my last post and how I told you I love gifts.  Well, in addition to ALL of those wonderful things I got a few weeks ago, I was surprised again, by my good friend Cathy, with this lovely fiber and a little bag knit up to hold my spinning wheel oil.  How sweet.  Cathy attended the Oregon Fur and Fiber Festival (OFFF) and found theses treasurers for me!  I feel so special.  Last year Cathy, Zaynab and I attended the festival together so it was nice to be remembered even though I couldn't pull of going this year!
 THANK YOU CATHY!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sweater Jeanie - I love the color and it does look sophisticated like the baby would be going to a formal event. So sweet...

    ReplyDelete