Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stinking cute baby hat...

I have a finished object to share with you. It is a fabulous little baby hat that I made as a stash busting project. I am a little bummed though as I do not have any little girls to give this to. It is going into the "gift box" for when I will get the announcement, usually from my husband, that there is a co-worker expecting and to get on with making a gift. Here it is for all to see.


Pattern: Sweet Baby Cap -http://grosblog.wordpress.com/2007/05/16/sweet-baby-cap/
Yarn: Artyarns Super Merino in a purple color -leftover from my Wicked Sweater
Needle: Size 2 Knit Picks

This is a quick but very sweet pattern and paired with the right yarn it is very soft and sweet. I may try again and do stripes like many others have done.

Onto another gratuitous puppy picture. He is just so freaking cute. I can not help it!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling baby hat...and wickedly cute puppy! What nicknames are sticking with Sterling Archer?

    ReplyDelete